Full-Time Transportation Coordinator
To qualify and schedule vehicle transportation for financial institutions in a timely manner as so said vehicle can be processed and set for sale.
- Confirm location and schedule pickup of assigned vehicles from various financial institutions.
- Post charges accordingly to vehicles or submit invoices to accounts receivables for posting.
- Copy billing and distribute to CFAA representative for their files.
- Confer with banks as to location of vehicles and to answer any other questions they might have regarding transportation needs.
- Assist when needed and available, other employees to expedite their tasks.
- Perform other duties as assigned by management.
- High School Diploma or equivalent required.
- 1-3 years Auction experience or 2-4 years dealership experience strongly preferred but not necessary.
- Effective communication (written and verbal) and interpersonal skills required.
- Ability to work in a high performance, fast-paced team environment.
- Solid computer skills, including ability to use Internet and MS Office effectively.
- Knowledge of Auto Inventory Management Systems (Auto IMS)
- Ability to adapt to and work effectively within a constantly changing environment.
- Excellent customer service and problem solving skills required.
- Customer Focus.
- Data Entry Skills.
- Telephone Skills.
- Product Knowledge
- Ability to sit or stand for prolonged periods of time.
- Ability to perform repetitive tasks; manual dexterity
- Vision abilities required include close, distance and depth perception
How to Apply
Please call the Obetz Jobs Network @ 614-409-4419 or click on "Submit Resume" on the main page of the Obetzjobs.com website please include a resume or detailed work summary.
49 total views, 3 today