Full-Time Unarmed Security Guard
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
To maintain the safety of Columbus Fair Auto Auction by monitoring traffic coming on and off the lot and making sure all buildings and lots are secure at all times.
- Secures premises and personnel by patrolling property; monitoring surveillance equipment; inspecting buildings, equipment, and access points; permitting entry/exit
- Prevents losses and damage by reporting irregularities; informing violators of policy and procedures; reporting trespassers.
- Completes reports by recording observations, information, occurrences, and surveillance activities; interviewing witnesses; obtaining signatures.
- Maintains organization’s stability and reputation by complying with legal requirements.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Observing and reporting behaviors of others if said behavior is questionable
- Perform other duties as assigned by management
- Surveillance skills
- Deals with uncertainty
- Emotional control
- Safety management
- Reporting skills
- Ability to sit or stand for prolonged periods of time
- Vision abilities require close, distance, color and depth perception
- Ability to deal with adversity and problems
- Lifting of 100 lbs
- Ability to react quickly to a changing environment
- Ability to walk long distances
looking for 2nd and 3rd shift security guards
2nd shift is 3pm-11pm
3rd shift is 11pm-7am
How to Apply
Stop into our main lot at 4700 Groveport Rd Columbus, OH 43207 and fill out an application.
Apply here at www.cfaa.com
131 total views, 1 today