Full-Time Unarmed Security Guard
To maintain the safety of Columbus Fair Auto Auction by monitoring traffic coming on and off the lot and making sure all buildings and lots are secure at all times.
• Secures premises and personnel by patrolling property; monitoring surveillance equipment; inspecting buildings, equipment, and access points; permitting entry/exit
• Prevents losses and damage by reporting irregularities; informing violators of policy and procedures; reporting trespassers.
• Completes reports by recording observations, information, occurrences, and surveillance activities; interviewing witnesses; obtaining signatures.
• Maintains organization’s stability and reputation by complying with legal requirements.
• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
• Observing and reporting behaviors of others if said behavior is questionable
• Perform other duties as assigned by management
• Surveillance skills
• Deals with uncertainty
• Emotional control
• Safety management
• Reporting skills
• Ability to sit or stand for prolonged periods of time
• Vision abilities require close, distance, color and depth perception
• Ability to deal with adversity and problems
• Lifting of 100 lbs
• Ability to react quickly to a changing environment
• Ability to walk long distances
How to ApplyPlease click on Apply Online below, or call the Obetz Jobs Network at 614-409-4419 with any questions.
933 total views, 1 today