Full-Time Vehicle Condition Report Writer
CR Writer –Vehicle Condition Report Writer
This position assures accurate documentation of the overall customer vehicle condition by inspecting vehicles for damage, missing parts and mechanical problems.
- Identify damage, missing parts, and mechanical problems by inspecting all customer vehicles at time of receipt (i.e. interior, exterior, odometer reading, trunk area, engine compartment, noting any damage or repair to frame, paint or other, engine noise, AC/heater operation, radio, tire condition, etc.)
- Document vehicle condition by completing appropriate Vehicle Condition Report (VCR), taking digital pictures and computer data entry in a timely manner.
- Estimate repair costs according to appropriate guidelines.
- Prepare selected vehicles for Internet viewing by taking digital pictures during the inspection process and writing Internet Condition reports.
- Maintain knowledge of current rates, labor and parts charges, and changes concerning vehicle requirements.- Perform other duties as assigned by manager or supervisor, including but not limited to locating and moving vehicles, starting and/or jump-starting vehicles, etc.
- May be required to work overtime (more than 40 hours per week) as business needs dictate.
- Other assignments or tasks as assigned. We believe in a team environment and “pitch in” performing any necessary tasks to make the company a success.
- Valid Driver’s License and safe driving record required
- Basic computer software skills required
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Frequently required to stand, walk, reach, stoop, kneel, crouch and climb
- Must be able to work in all types of weather elements: rain, snow, heat, etc.
- Vision abilities required include close, distance and color vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
I have read this job description (or had it read to me) and I completely understand all my job duties and responsibilities. I am able to perform the essential functions as outlined with or without reasonable accommodation. I understand that my job may change on a temporary or regular basis according to the needs of my location or department without it being specifically included in the job description.
If I have any questions about job duties not specified on this description that I am asked to perform, I should discuss them with my immediate supervisor or HR Administrator.
I further understand that future performance evaluations and merit increases to my pay are based on my ability to perform the duties and responsibilities outlined in this job description to the satisfaction of my immediate supervisor. I have discussed any questions I may have had about this job description prior to signing this form.
Employee Signature Date
Print Employee Name: ____________________________________________________
How to ApplyPlease click on "Apply Online" below or call the Obetz Jobs Network at 614-409-4419.
395 total views, 1 today