Full-Time Vehicle Condition Report Writer
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
This position assures accurate documentation of the overall customer vehicle condition by inspecting vehicles for damage, missing parts and mechanical problems
- Identify damage, missing parts, and mechanical problems by inspecting all customer vehicles at time of receipt (i.e. interior, exterior, odometer reading, trunk area, engine compartment, noting any damage or repair to frame, paint or other, engine noise, AC/heater operation, radio, tire condition, etc.)
- Document vehicle condition by completing appropriate Vehicle Condition Report (VCR), taking digital pictures and computer data entry in a timely manner.
- Estimate repair costs according to appropriate guidelines.
- Prepare selected vehicles for Internet viewing by taking digital pictures during the inspection process and writing Internet Condition reports.
- Maintain knowledge of current rates, labor and parts charges, and changes concerning vehicle requirements.- Perform other duties as assigned by manager or supervisor, including but not limited to locating and moving vehicles, starting and/or jump-starting vehicles, etc.
- May be required to work overtime (more than 40 hours per week) as business needs dictate.
- Other assignments or tasks as assigned. We believe in a team environment and “pitch in” performing any necessary tasks to make the company a success.
- Valid Driver’s License and safe driving record required
- Basic computer software skills required
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Frequently required to stand, walk, reach, stoop, kneel, crouch and climb
- Must be able to work in all types of weather elements: rain, snow, heat, etc.
Vision abilities required include close, distance and color vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
How to Apply
Stop into the main lot at 4700 Groveport Rd Columbus, OH 432017 and fill out an application.
Apply Here at www.cfaa.com
102 total views, 1 today