Full-Time Warehouse Associate-$16.80/hr 2nd shift
- A Warehouse Associate assists in departments by performing a variety of duties as assigned by the Supervisor, Lead Person and/or Manager.
- 2nd shift hours: Mon-Fri 2:00p-10:30p
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Starting base pay: $16.30+$.50 Shift Differential
- 1 year base pay: $16.55 +$.50 Shift Differential
- Weekly Pay
- Employee Referral Bonus
- Employee Appreciation Events
- On Site Deli
- Product Discounts
- Holiday Pay Day 61
- Vacation at 90 days
- Medical, Dental, Vision Day 61
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Responsible for performing tasks as described and assigned by the Department Supervisor/Lead.
- Must keep pace with work area and team.
- Must work as a team player, ensuring product specifications are attained in a safe and efficient manner and communicate well with team members.
- Assist other departments as assigned by Supervisor/Lead/Manager.
- Must follow company GMP’s, SOP’s, Rules and Policy’s.
- Must be able to follow written and oral instructions.
- Strives to satisfy the requirements of internal and external customers.
- Responsible for keeping work area clean.
- Other duties as assigned.
I. Education and Experience
- GED/High School Diploma
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed but uninvolved written or oral instructions.
- Must have the ability to read English.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide.
- Ability to perform operations using units of American money and weight measurement, volume, and distance.
- Ability to deal with problems involving a few concrete variables in standardized situations.
II. Physical Demands
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to walk; reach with hands and arms; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl; and talk or hear.
- The employee is occasionally required to climb or balance.
- The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 40 lbs., and occasionally lift and/or move up to 75 lbs.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, and color vision.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly exposed to extreme cold for prolong periods.
**Must be able to pass a drug screen and background test**
Related keywords: warehouse, warehouse worker, hiring immediately
How to Applyhttps://boarshead.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com/en-US/BHC/job/Groveport-OH/General-Employee-2nd-Shift--Frank-Brunckhorst-Co--LLC-_11443
46 total views, 3 today