Full-Time Warehouse Associate
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
Shiseido Americas is looking for candidates for the following departments: Pick/Pack, Shipping/Staging, Receiving, and QA/QC.
Essential Job Duties:
- Ensures accurate quantities of product is picked and/or packed, by comparing the appropriate documentation and matching product identification numbers. Questions and resolves discrepancies as required.
- Audits, pallet builds, loads & unloads trucks
- Meets deadlines and goals as established by leadership.
- Maintains a clean and orderly working environment.
- Works collaboratively with other employees and departments toward common goals and objectives.
- Provides support during Physical Inventories of Warehouse.
- High School Diploma or General Education Degree (GED) preferred.
- Reading, writing, mathematical and English language skills usually attained through a High School or equivalent education.
- Analytical and counting skills
- A minimum of one (1) year related experience in a warehouse environment; or any equivalent combination of acceptable training, education, and experience.
- WMS, RF, and related distribution center technology.
- Ability to regularly sit, stand, walk, stoop, kneel, bend, and crouch on a concrete floor.
- Ability to lift, lower, and carry up to 40 lbs.
How to Apply
To apply, please send current resume to be-OhioDCRecruit@bareminerals.com. Applications are also accepted on site at 5271 Centerpoint Pkwy. Groveport, OH 43125.
175 total views, 1 today