Full-Time Warehouse Associate – Shiseido/Bare Escentuals
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
Position Description: This position is responsible for receiving, stocking, picking, packing, distributing, and returning product and material within the Warehouse while maintaining the highest standards of efficiency and quality for both internal and external customers.
Staging and Picking
Inbound and Picking
- Meets deadlines and goals as established by warehouse supervisor.
- Ensures accurate quantities of products are received, stocked, picked, packed, distributed and/or returned by comparing the appropriate documentation and matching product identification numbers. Questions and resolves discrepancies as required.
- Maintains a clean and orderly working environment.
- Provides support during Physical Inventories of warehouse.
- Maintains all RF equipment, computers, printers, and any other company equipment used to complete work assignments.
- Works collaboratively with other employees and departments toward common goals and objectives.
- High School Diploma or equivalent work experience
- Basic reading, writing, math and English language skills required
- A minimum of one (1) year related experience in a warehouse environment; or any equivalent combination of acceptable training, education, and experience.
- Basic computer knowledge in MS Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- WMS, RF, and related distribution center technology.
- Ability to regularly sit, stand, walk, stoop, kneel, bend, and crouch on a concrete floor.
- Ability to lift, lower, and carry up to 40 lbs.
Flexibility to work overtime on select Saturdays required
How to Apply
Please call the Obetz Jobs Network @ 614-409-4419 or click on "Submit Resume" on the main page of the Obetzjobs.com website
2774 total views, 1 today