Full-Time Warehouse Lead 1st Shift (Shipping)
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
The Warehouse Lead works closely with the Shipping Supervisor to establish, create, implement, and enforce company initiatives/policies while maintaining the highest standards of efficiency and quality for our internal and external customers. Provides work direction to warehouse associates and equipment operators daily to increase warehouse efficiency and accuracy by communicating with fellow Leads to ensure a smooth flow of product.
Essential Job Duties:
· Acts as a liaison between management and team members. Speaks respectively of company and team members.
· Enforces company policies and procedures. Provides feedback to Supervisor when inconsistencies are observed.
· Meets deadlines and goals as established by department supervisor or manager
· Provide feedback to supervisor on strengths and development needs of team members.
· Delivers monthly performance reviews to agency temporary staff.
· Leads by example. Approachable. Follows through on promises and commitments. Demonstrates consistency between words and actions.
· Monitors the break schedules of the employees in their section and holds them accountable to the schedule.
· Maintains and enforces company Safety and Security policies.
· Recognizes the impact of own decisions on company, customers, and team members.
· Minimum of one (1) year experience as a warehouse worker; or any equivalent combination of acceptable training, education, and experience.
· Minimum of two (2) years of experience in a lead or supervisory role.
· Experience using warehouse equipment and RF scanner preferred.
· Ability to learn & perform all warehouse processes as needed.
· Effective verbal and written communication skills.
· Problem solving skills.
· Strong English language, math, reading, and writing skills.
How to Apply
Please submit your resume for review to: firstname.lastname@example.org
138 total views, 1 today