Full-Time Warehouse Lead
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
Zulily is a retailer obsessed with bringing our customers something special every day. Unique products from up-and-coming brands are featured alongside favorites from top brands, including clothing, home decor, accessories, toys and gifts, giving customers something new to discover each morning at an incredible price. We are fast-paced, innovative and metric-driven, with a team passionate for delighting our customers. Whether you want to work with incredible product selection, develop smart marketing plans, help us in our pursuit of faster fulfillment, or do something else awesome in between, we have a place for you. With locations in Seattle, Reno, Columbus and London, our team is excited to be changing the way people shop every day – and we are just getting started.
The Lead is responsible for assisting the Area Manager to coordinate activities of associates in fulfillment processes. Will pull reports to monitor Associates’ performance and may provide coaching to FC Associates to improve productivity, quality, and safety outputs. Supports and communicates training and development initiatives, policies, procedures and company values to ensure a positive, supportive and productive work environment. May also adjust work assignments of distribution associates as well as perform those job tasks.
- Subject Matter Expert in the area’s processes. Able to exceed productivity, quality and safety standards in area’s process path so as to provide coaching to FC Associates.
- Assists Area Manager with setting up daily/weekly work assignments for FC Associates
- Communicates with Area Managers regarding activities in the department.
- Makes recommendations to improve operational flows.
- Reassigns staff as necessary
- Ensures company policies and procedures are followed.
- Provides feedback through side-by-side coaching and on-the-job training
- Provides information regarding associate performance and concerns to Area Manager for appropriate evaluation and action.
- Communicates with other Leads to ensure a consistent team environment is maintained
- Maintains safety standards throughout the day
- Identifies critical distribution issues and reports them to the proper business partners.
- Assists FC Associates with problem solving actitivities
- Appropriately addresses human resources issues, such as attendance; identifies behaviors and actions that require disciplinary action and consults Management and/or HR for guidance as needed.
Ability to work effectively with others in a positive, team oriented environment
4. Must have excellent verbal and written leadership and communication skills, including ability to effectively deliver verbal communication to large groups of FC Associates.
5. Intermediate level Microsoft Office systems to include Excel
6. Strong time management, organizational, planning, expediting and self motivation skills
7. Ability to multi-task, prioritize and meet deadlines
8. Must have excellent attendance to develop a stable work environment within the department
9. Ability to work flex schedule to meet business needs, including nights and weekends
- Prior leadership experience preferred
- Associates degree or higher is preferred but not required
• Constant Standing – 67%-100% of 10-Hour Shift
• Frequent Bending – 34-66% of 10-Hour Shift
• Occasional Pushing/Pulling – 1-33% of 10-Hour Shift
• Frequent Lifting up to 50 lbs – 34-66% of 10-Hour Shift
• Constant Handling/Grasping – 67-100% of 10-Hour Shift
How to Apply
Please call the Obetz Jobs Council at 614-409-4419 or click on "Submit Resume" on the main page of the Obetzjobs.com website
1049 total views, 1 today