Full-Time Warehouse Specialist
At Owens & Minor, we are a critical part of the healthcare process. As a Fortune 500 company with 50+ facilities across the US and 18,000 teammates in over 90 countries, we provide integrated technologies, products and services across the full continuum of care. Customers—and their patients—are at the heart of what we do.
Our mission is to empower our customers to advance healthcare, and our success starts with our teammates.
Owens & Minor teammate benefits include:
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance, available on first working day
- 401(k), eligibility after 30 days of employment
- Employee stock purchase plan
- Tuition reimbursement
- Development opportunities to grow your career with a global company
Core Job Responsibilities:
- Works in any/all areas of the warehouse to include shipping, receiving, put-away, inventory control, slotting etc. Ensures efficiency of the warehouse is maintained at all times. Teammates promoted into this position must:
- Have worked in all areas of the warehouse.
- Have a solid attendance record/Have flexibility in their hours
- Successful completion of all training modules resulting in certification
- Be certified on all equipment
- Have maintained an acceptable preventable accident record /Have achieved an outstanding productivity level
- Have reached and maintained pre-set goals as established by management
- Be knowledgeable in all areas they will be training others on
- Observes loading of pallets to determine conformance to loading patterns and to prevent shifting or damage to medical and surgical supplies during transit.
- Verifies materials loaded or unloaded against work order or bill of lading.
- Maintains inventory of shipping materials and supplies.
- Operates any material handling equipment safely and efficiently as required. Notes and reports any damage or malfunction and connects battery to recharging station at the end of the shift.
- Ensures all shipping/receiving documents and functions are completed accurately and timely.
- Keeps records on incoming and outgoing shipments and prepares items for shipment.
- Checks outbound shipments for accuracy and readiness for customer delivery.
- Fills customer orders and delivers items to the delivery platform in a manner that meets Company standards for safety, security and productivity. Ensures all orders are complete and correct.
Owens & Minor is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, genetic information, religion, disability, age, status as a veteran, or any other status prohibited by applicable national, federal, state or local law
If you feel this opportunity could be the next step in your career, we encourage you to apply.
How to ApplyPlease click on Apply Online or call the Obetz Jobs Network at 614-409-4419 with questions.
17 total views, 1 today