Full-Time Warehouse Worker – Genco
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
- A strong FedEx brand consistently ranked among the world’s most admired and trusted employers.
- A top notch leadership team with the experience needed to grow and develop your career.
- An open mind for new ideas and creative methods.
- A strong compensation and benefits package, including health, vision, dental, 401k with a strong match and much more!
- Accurately selecting product according to the customer’s batch/order specifications. Product is to be organized, minimizing damage to the item, keeping paperwork attached. The picker then sends the order to the packing area to be loaded on the pack lines. Some teammates are designated to load the pack lines per order
- Ensuring outbound shipments are accurate and free of damage. Reporting quality variances to supervisor
- Pulling and preparing product for shipment, ensuring that the exact number and type of product is loaded and shipped. Perform picking duties in an efficient manner that meets customer service standards
- Moving and staging product and materials using a double pallet jack or other equipment. Use radio frequency equipment for picking and load functions, as required. Maintain the facility’s equipment and materials in a neat, clean, and orderly fashion. On a daily basis, inspect and perform minor maintenance on the double pallet jack or other equipment. Operate all equipment in a safe and efficient manner following prescribed work methods.
- Keeping appropriate records and reports to guarantee that tight inventory control and security are maintained. Assist in physical inventories. Ensure proper stock rotation.
- Become knowledgeable of the responsibilities, procedures and duties of other areas of the warehouse. Act as back-up during times of absence and vacation
- Charging forklift battery as needed; participate in physical inventories; perform labeling, sorting, wrapping, packing, and repacking as needed; repair pallets when necessary
- Adhering to all double pallet jack operation procedures discussed at the double pallet jack/forklift operators qualification/certification and safety meetings. The teammate is responsible for operating warehouse and computer equipment in a safe, efficient manner according to all safety standards.
- Maintaining a safe working environment. Maintain a clean, neat, and orderly work area. Recognize our customers and GENCO’s commitment to pride and quality work. Assist in maintaining the security of the building and conduct all activities in a manner that promotes a safe environment
- Experience with and ability to operate material handling equipment, electric pallet jack experience preferred
- Must be capable of repetitive lifting of up to 50 lbs; must be able to stand and walk for extended periods of time
- Must be capable of sitting, standing, and walking for extended periods of time
- Ability to read, write, and speak English
- Ability to count accurately, do simple math and write legibly
- Familiarity with Radio Frequency (RF) equipment is preferred
- Strong sense of urgency; flexibility in meeting deadlines
- Strong attention to detail and quality
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment drug screen and background check
How to Apply
Please submit you resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call the Obetz Jobs office at 614-409-4419
918 total views, 1 today