Full-Time Customer Service Representative
Position: Customer Account Manager
Location: Columbus, Ohio
To be a responsive, proactive customer advocate able to provide solutions
to the customer’s needs, maintain an open level of communication with the customer, internal departments, and the sales staff.
• Work safely, promote safety and abide by all safety rules.
• Answer phone calls and direct calls to appropriate parties or take messages.
• Perform general office duties, maintaining records management database systems.
• File and retrieve customer documents, records, and reports.
• Communicating with Customers, Supervisors and Peers— Providing information to customers, supervisors, co-workers by telephone, in written form, e-mail, or in person.
• Interacting with Computers — Using computers and computer systems
• Performing Administrative Activities — Performing day-to-day administrative tasks such as maintaining information files and processing paperwork.
• Getting Information — Observing, receiving, and otherwise obtaining information from all relevant sources.
• Establishing and Maintaining Interpersonal Relationships — Developing constructive and cooperative working relationships with others and maintaining them over time.
• Organizing, Planning, and Prioritizing Work — Developing specific goals and plans to prioritize, organize, and accomplish your work.
Skills and Qualifications:
• Education — Prefer High School diploma or General Education Degree (GED) with
minimum one year work related experience or training or equivalent combination.
• Computer Skills – Intermediate knowledge of MS Word, Excel, Outlook.
How to ApplyClick Here to Apply!
109 total views, 5 today