Full-Time Warehouse Associate II/Picking
Warehouse Operations Associate
WALK-IN INTERVIEWS AVAILABLE FOR SECOND SHIFT!!!
Stop in for an immediate interview Thursday from 4:00 PM – 6:00 PM
Location: Cardinal Health, 2320 McGaw Road, Obetz, Ohio 43207
Experience Based Pay: $17.25/hour to $20.11/hour
Sign-on Bonus: $1,000 paid out after 90 days of employment
What Warehouse Operations contributes to Cardinal Health
Warehouse Operations is responsible for performing a combination of manual or automated tasks necessary for the receipt, storage, and shipment of product. This may include receiving product, fulfilling, packaging, and shipping orders within established team goals to ensure on time order delivery.
Your safety is our top priority. We regularly consult with medical professionals on best practices in COVID-19 prevention to protect our employees. We train our employees on these best practices and regularly clean our sites in accordance with CDC guidelines. Please note: All individuals entering our facilities are required to complete a self-health check, wear a mask and follow all posted guidelines.
• Follow established process to fulfill orders. This includes accurately picking products, performing quality control checks, packing products, and preparing orders for shipment.
• Cross-training in multiple areas of the warehouse and participating in projects as needed.
• Perform housekeeping and inventory control tasks and maintain a clean and safe work environment.
• Willingness to train and be certified to drive material handling equipment as required by job duty. Example equipment in the facility includes order picker (cherry picker), forklift, reach truck, turret truck, pallet jack, and walkie rider
We are open to candidates with little to no warehouse experience. If you are comfortable working in a fast-paced, goal-oriented environment you could be a great fit for our team. All training is provided starting your first day!
• Ability to lift 30+ pounds
• Comfort with heights up to 30 feet
• Self-motivated with ability to work in a team-oriented environment
• Ability to follow direction and change priorities
• Good verbal and written communication skills
• Experience working with technologies, like computers or point of sale systems, a plus
Cardinal Health offers a wide variety of benefits and programs to support you and your family’s health and well-being:
• Paid Time Off (PTO) of 184 hours which is 23 8-hour days available after 90 days employment
• Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance on your first day of work!
• Health Savings Account (HSA) and Flexible Spending Account (FSA) available to help you manage your medical expenses
• Healthy lifestyle programs
• 401(k) savings plan with up to 4% company match that vests immediately
• Short- and Long-term disability coverage
• Work-Life resources
• Paid parental leave
Cardinal Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, pregnancy, veteran status, marital status, creed, status with regard to public assistance, genetic status or any other status protected by federal, state or local law.
How to ApplyApply online @ Associate II, Warehouse Operations (Second Shift - Outbound) | Obetz, OH | Cardinal Health
631 total views, 5 today